Position: Software Architect
We're all generalists and prefer picking the right tool for the job. That said, we do use a lot of new & exciting technology.
● Golang for most services and Node.js (Koa, Polka) for a few
● gRPC for inter-service communication
● 100% TypeScript
● React v17 & Next.js v10
● Framer Motion
● AWS (with extensive use of RDS, S3, ECS, SQS, SES & CloudWatch)
● Gitlab for version-control and CI/CD
● All apps built and shipped as Docker images
● Kubernetes for container orchestration
● Honeybadger for error analytics & uptime monitoring
Wiz is the fastest growing digital cross-border supply chain start-up in emerging markets. Wiz is using cutting-edge technology to solve hard problems in the USD 2 Trillion global supply chain space, helping businesses in emerging markets win globally with competitive cross-border logistics. The tech-led full-stack operations offer superior visibility, reliability and efficiency to all stakeholders involved in the cross-border supply chain. Demand/Supply forecasting, dynamic pricing, AI-driven rates/schedules parsing, IoT based visibility solutions, route/cargo optimization models, OCR based document processing are some of the areas where Wiz is applying deep technology solutions to create impact in an otherwise archaic low-tech industry. Wiz is deeply committed to making global logistics sustainable and will work at the intersection of themes including carbon offsetting, low-emission fuels, EV vehicles, etc.
Trouble submitting this form? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org